Dit ga je doen
From day one Sligro Food Group is known as a lover of good cuisine and that is reflected in the quality of the products. As Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure you learn how to translate this qualitative and personal approach of Sligro into a suitable services. What could be better than to further develop yourself into a true professional in a large-scale transformation program environment?
Sligro Food Group is the market leader in Foodservice B2B in the Netherlands, wants to strengthen its position in Belgium and also grow digitally; the IT2020 program lays the foundation for this. It is a large multi-year program that touches the entire IT landscape and the entire organization.
The following topics play a role in setting up the new IT landscape and the new organization. The current IT landscape of Sligro Food Group is largely self-developed and will be replaced by a new landscape based on ‘standard’ software. The new reference landscape has been established, with support and key processes largely supported by one Core solution. In addition, a number of specific solutions have been selected for processes in which Sligro Food Group wants to distinguish itself. This will have a major impact on the IT organization that will transform itself from a construction to a directing organization.
To realize these future international and digital ambitions, together with the IT2020 program team you help to shape the complex change and implementation. We are looking for passionate people who continuously search for the maximum result for the customer and organization. Do you accept the challenge?!
Your core activities as a Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure will be as followed.
As the Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure you will spend the majority of the time ensuring the successful delivery of IT services at global level working with end-users and customer to enable the business. You effectively leverage your business knowledge and (local) relations together with broader IT organization (including it’s partners) to deliver IT technical services globally.
The SDM oversees all Infrastructure services within the Operations Run department that enable the delivery of high quality services and products to the business, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and establishes and manages expectations within the business service delivery managers and drives the Infrastructure team (incl. Service Provider and suppliers) to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Technical Service Delivery as part of Program * Responsible to deliver required environments to support the SAP and non-SAP requirements. Main contact point for Program IT team for all IT (technical) services required for the program. Develops and manages Technical Service delivery plans and team. Manages service transition from program to run organization (SFG & Service Provider);
- (Shared) owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required;
- Take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review; • Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed;
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting the service area and ensuring service.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- Minimum 5+ years experience across the range of responsibilities described above
- Experience in the proactive delivery of managed support services within an ITIL/ITSM environment.
- Experience with Service Desk tooling
- Relationship between application design, data, and infrastructure environment.
- IT Infrastructure architecture and capability planning.
- Large-scale enterprise infrastructure system development and integration.
- Server: AD/DHCP/DNS, file/print, database, web, messaging, infrastructure application, business applications, remote access, virtualized. Storage: DAS, NAS, SAN Network: LAN/WAN/WIFI, VPN
- A broad and challenging position within an organization that is in full swing;
- Pleasant, informal work environment with short communication lines;
- Space for personal input, initiatives and personal development;
- Market-based salary with 25 vacation days;
- Staff discount at Sligro
Solliciteren kan via de sollicitatiebutton. Voor deze functie werken wij samen met een werving- en selectiebureau. Voor meer inhoudelijke informatie over deze vacature kan je contact opnemen met de Recruiter van Sterksen, Steven Trienen via 06-28309343.
Sligro Food Group bestaat uit verschillende foodservicebedrijven. Samen met onze klanten hebben we één belangrijke passie: food. Om ervoor te zorgen dat iedereen zich daarop kan richten, worden alle bedrijven vanuit ons hoofdkantoor in Veghel ondersteund. Zo kunnen de verschillende bedrijven zich regionaal richten op die passie.
Op het hoofdkantoor werken we intensief samen. Dat uit zich in een professionele en efficiënte backoffice organisatie. We zijn trots op onze passie en gezond eigenwijs waar nodig. Kijk hier voor meer informatie over Sligro Food Group.